Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 2 Mary Ann/ND

Wendy, can we please add:

http://www.printfriendly.com/

FMQ Day 2 Results

I found wall paper samples at the local thrift shop and thought it would be an idea to trace around the leaves, stems and flowers today...

This seems to have worked better for me, but my stitches are really teeny tiny when I first began, they got better as I moved faster...

thank you everyone for providing inspiration and wonderful tips!

I've been working on finishing a quilt with "quilt as you go" method...


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Print Friendly added. Thank you for the good idea!

Joanne said...

Great idea.
Your stitches look good, it is better to have stitches that are too small, than too big.

Lane said...

I believe that a warm up will take care of those tiny stitches when you start. When you sit down, quilt a bit on a practice sandwich, then put your official quilt in the machine. I can usually work little things like that out in about 5 minutes. Lane