Quilting today was more fun.
I did some Mctavishing in the background of an applique block (as well as out-lining the applique). Using Aurifil thread and a #80 Microtex needle, with wool batting. I also slowed my machine down too.
Since this is a challenge - the challenge for me was trying to "tweak" how I stitch the design.
Usually I do a very even design (being neat and organized - there are other, not so nice words too! - is a curse sometimes), I would like my work to be more organic.
As I went along I tried being more free form - something I will try to keep working on.
Practice, Practice, Practice ♥