Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 14 for Cheryl

When I started this challenge I was not sure if I could do all 14 days in a row. I am happy to say that a personal goal of doing it, with a little of a challenge to rearrange sewing things. The piecing was little to almost none with the machine set up with FMQ.  Wanting a separate machine to just FMQ is more wanted than ever. Day 14 was a busy day but I did manage to squeeze in a 30 minute timeframe of FMQ to do another sample block. This one was inspired by a Joan and Joanne’s samples of feathers and fill stitches. It’s not as good as I would like it to be, but it will do for a sample piece for now.

Thanks for a wonderful challenge Joanne and Wendy. When and if you have another one, I will be happy to join in, this was a fun time.

Cheryl M.

2 comments:

JayTee said...

Your fill stitches look so even...great work

LindieLee said...

I don't understand how this works. Are you giving suggestions, patterns or assignments for the 14 days? Is there somewhere I see them?