I am still working on the little sampler.
Day 10 - I finished up the coloured thread and started working on the background, with some echoing using beige thread.
Day 11 - I did some "Diane-shiko" - from Diane Guadynski on the bottom of the sampler.
I tried a marker that came with my machine. It is the first time I used it and I thought it was a marker that washed out, but it turned out it was a disappearing marker. I was racing to quilt before the lines disappeared.
The sampler so far. I used two layers of wool batting (which I wouldn't recommend and won't try again - the stitches were loopy sometimes because of the thickness), and that is why the non-quilted part is so puffy. It will all be flat in the end.
Every one is doing so well with the challenge. Great to see!