I’ve been working on the feather wreaths for my mother’s quilt. Nothing exciting. Here’s a picture of one in process. I used the red piece as a warmup. I don’t have any plan for it, so I probably won’t continue with it and will start a different one soon. Or maybe I’ll just keep fooling around with this one until it’s a mass of backgrounds.
Anyway, I’m done with my Challenge: 14 days of FMQ. I’ve really become more confident over the past two weeks. It shows in my stitching. Not only are my feathers more plump and fuller, but the stitches are more even. I wonder how it will look after I finish this quilt.