So I'm not officially part of the challenge. But yesterday I did dig out a wall hanging I'd forgotten about. And I got it quilted and even halfway bound. It's about 29 X 37" and made from a remnant I picked up somewhere. It was my first attempt at stack and whack..several years ago. I'm not sure what I'll even do with it.
I used different designs/motifs in each of the blocks and lots of feathers.
I'm sorry for the poor picture quality. It was hard to get the quilting to show.
I've really enjoyed seeing what everyone else has accomplished so far and know that there is still some great work to come! Happy quilting!