Friday, May 6, 2011

Ruth's day 14

Yesterday was day 14 for me and I didn't get to the quilting until kind of late, so I didn't post it yesterday.  This morning, I did some more quilting early and finished the border of my quilt!  Woo Hoo!  I am a lot more confident and feel that if I can see good examples of how to quilt designs, I should be able to do them.  I don't plan to do real fancy quilting, because at this stage, I still need a lot more experience.




Thank you so much for the challenge!  It was just what I needed as I wanted feathers in the border and didn't know how they were going to get there.  (No quilting fairies were appearing).  I will return to this site often to view the examples that are here for ideas in the future.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Looks like the quilting fairies found you after all! Really nice work!!

JayTee said...

Love your feathers