I decided to try some feathers – used a piece of leftover from another project:
For me, this was a lot harder than it looks – I found that I couldn’t see where I was going, so couldn’t follow the lines of the previous loop. So – feathers – sometime in the future, when I’ve had lots and lots and lots more practice.
I did finish up the last table mat that was on my original list:
Now just binding and it’s ready to use!
This has been a wonderful challenge and a great l3earning experience for the past 2 weeks. Many, many thanks to Wendy and Joanne for organizing this and giving me a reason for some concentrated practice.
Happy FMQ! Blessings, Peg